Friday, November 18, 2011

Ganymede Transit:

Ganymede transit & Io

Europa, Ganymede & Io
After the successful Middle School Concert, We saw Jupiter high and bright. I could not wait to image it. I have not done imaging for a while because of bad weather. In the Philippines, you have to image whenever you can. Got home real fast to catch Ganymede's transit, thanks to Sergio for sending me home just in time. Tonight's Jupiter is dedicated to the middle school guitar 1 & guitar 2 students who performed really well tonight!

Songs we performed are:
Guitar 1: Batman Theme, Blessed Be Your Name, First Noel, Jingle Bell Rock & I'm Alright
Guitar 2: Your Grace is Enough, Johnny Be Goode & Do You Hear What I Hear

All rearranged and transcribed by yours truly & Hubert except for Batman Theme & I'm Alright.

This is the musical side of me.

1 comment: