Tuesday, April 30, 2013

avian photography april 30, 2013

Unknown, can someone help me identify this..


I heard a new bird sound this morning at school so I brought out my camera, I knew it was something different, this bird was being chased by a swallow and he landed on this fence and I was able to take a photo of him.

I am not sure what kind of bird it is or maybe it's someones pet or something, but I saw another one fly passed my position so they might be breeding or something.

7:55PM edit: I thnk this is some sort of yellow parrot.

Lifer list:

1.  Golden bellied Flyeater  
2.  Long tailed shrike        
3.  Olive backed sunbird      
4.  White Collared Kingfisher
5.  Pacific Swallow          
6.  Black naped Oriole        
7.  Yellow vented bulbul      
8.  Philippine Pygmy Woodpecker
9.  Pied Thriller            
10. Elegant Tit              
11. Brown Shrike              
12. Large billed Crow        
13. Eurasian Sparrows        
14. Blue throated bee-eater  
15. Pied Fan tail

beetle

No comments:

Post a Comment