Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lunar Imaging: 11 day Marathon

Moon Oct 25, 2011



This is the 11th day of my Lunar Imaging Marathon. I am overjoyed that God allowed me to document the Moon for many days straight. Sky has had been clear for me to image it. I am thinking how many people in the world have done this? Tomorrow will be New Moon, I think I will rest a bit.

I have completed almost all the Phases in High Resolution. I only need the first 5 days of the moon, which is hard to shoot, to complete all the phases. I hope and Pray that the sky will continue to clear up so I can finish my Phases of the Moon Project.











I just could not resist to image the sunrise. As you can see from here, life was given another chance. Light posts still lit and life is restarting.




Lamentations 3:23

23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.

Great Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment