Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome!

An optical system with the ability to produce images with angular resolution as good as the instrument's theoretical limit is said to be diffraction limited.

This site will be a collection of photographs of the Sky, of the Earth and sometimes of People that I took and hopefully each one will encourage us to look outside, look up, look down and look around.

I grew up watching the heavens, tracking the Moon & Planets, waiting for eclipses and transits and watching everything that's going on around me. Waiting for lightnings on a thunderstorm, watching the cloud formations etc. It kept me silent and it kept me from thinking too much about myself. Now that I am slowly acquiring the proper capturing equipment, let me share you things that most of us miss to see.

This is Jupiter and Io, I took this on OCTOBER 4, 2011 at around 23:55. It is the brightest object in the evening skies for many months now. You can see it every night at around 10PM just face East..East is where the Sun rises. Hope you know where the sun rises from. The sunrise reminds us that our God is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment