Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sun: Baader Filter Density 5.0




It's a rainy day, so I'll just post two of my earlier sunspot images just to give me the sunny feeling. Just to give me a fix cause there won't be any astrophotography today. We have a Low Pressure Area. Unless all you want to do is sleep, rainy days for me are a perfect time for studying. I guess the cool temperature makes my brain want to accumulate data, design or build something. I have built some of my guitar pedal designs on rainy days, I've finished books in one sitting. And with the power of caffeine you can do more.

The golden hue is just a play with white balance. Because I am using density 5.0, I had to push to ISO400 to overcome atmospheric turbulence and get a 1/125 shutter speed for my 4se setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment